Monday, March 28, 2016

Fellowship and Play Date EASTER2016

Today I have a bevvy of cards to share with all of you.
While my sweet hubs baked a ham and cooked green beans and potato salad my girlfriends and I got to play. In the first picture below you will see all of the beautiful cards we created.


From left to right back row:
Purple card was made by dry embossing a shimmer sheet and then sanding (by me).  


Below card was designed by Lorna it has a tri fold with a triangle design on one edge.


The card with the roses on it was designed by me.


2nd row:    

Window with flowers shutter fold card was designed by me.


Another shimmer sheet dry embossed and iced with Staz-On ink designed by me.


The next card with the flowers and sweet butterfly was designed by Lorna.


The next two cards were designed by Deb. Very cute - one the scaredy cat is peeking around the corner. The one with the two ladies has a little mechanism on the back of the image to make the rock. 



3rd row: both of these were designed by me.




TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub
Debbie Segler 
Lorna Thurston
 

1 comment:

loz said...

WOW!! These are all Fabulous cards Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O