Saturday, May 20, 2017

Mother's Day Card


Here's a little shot of the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day 2017. I used dies from Mama Elephant to cut window frames, window boxes and shutters. I used punch from Stampin' Up! for my cardinals, flowers and stems. The lacey border is a punch from Martha Stewart. DSP, ink and cardstock are all from Stampin' Up!

To make my cardinals I searched Google for a photograph of a male and female side by side so I could compare colors. My mom loves birds! In her living room she has her chair set up next to a window overlooking her backyard. She can sit for hours watching the birds come and go to her flowers and feeders.

I was fortunate enough to spend this Mother's Day with my mom as well as my dad, my brother and sister in law and my hubs. It was a beautiful day. Hubs cooked brisket, potato salad and green beans. I made a cake and we all enjoyed our meal, our day and our visit!

Hope all Mother's had a blessed day.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty J Schaub

1 comment:

loz said...

Gorgeous card Betty. I am sure your mother loved this..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O