SSS33 - Happy Holidays

Hello:


Well, I kind of fell behind. I was sick Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. I lost 7 pounds in 9 days. Although I am grateful for the weight loss, I don't ever want to lose it that way again!


Now to my card. Sorry the picture is so lousy. I can never get glittery things to come out right on my pictures. But you get the gist of it. This card was created using the sketch challenge #33 at Sweet N Sassy Stamps Blog. The images are stamps created by Korin Sutherland for her Sunbeams collection at Sweet N Sassy Stamps. The little girl is supposed to be holding a balloon, but I masked it off. The glittery tree was sent to me in a RAK from Anna Lark.


TFL

T%dles Peeps!

Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Myrt said…
Hi Betty:
Great festive card you've made - I love it. Also, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely compliment.
SNOOPY said…
Beautiful card, Betty! So glad to see you back in action. I'm glad you're feeling better. Take good care!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D
Korin said…
How fun!! I love how you used the images together!! Great idea and so creative! Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley