Friday, December 11, 2009

Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday Challenge - Gift bag

Hello:
Feeling much better today!
Here's my little gift bag I created for the Stamps and Smiles Project Tuesday Challenge. I started with the little cello bag from Keep in Touch kits. Then I grabbed a piece of Bazzill red weave texture cardstock and started stamping snowflakes and swirlies all over it in white ink which I heat embossed with clear powder. I used the negative end of my Spellbinders Borderabilities Lattice as my snowy topper. I also cut the pinked circle out of the largest and next to largest dies and used them to frame the window of my bag. My cello bag is empty so it looks way to big for my cardstock. But I think once I fill it with goodies it will fit perfectly. I added a wired cording for my closure and a chipboard holly leaf with a berry brad to embellish. I could have taken this a lot farther with embellies, but I liked the little Gingerbread man too much to over do.
The dimensions for my cardstock bag holder are : 1 piece of cardstock 12 inches long by 4.25 inches wide. Scor and fold at 5.5" and 6.5". Cut a coordinating piece of cardstock 1.5" by 4.25" and scor and fold in half (this is your topper).
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O