Friday, January 29, 2010

Dream Big - masculine card - CSCC#63

Hi There!
I tried a NEW challenge today. I popped over to PCP and searched through the groups for a new challenge and came across Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge. This is challenge #63 for them and challenge #1 for me. But they are featuring one of my favorite movies this week, AUSTRALIA! So I really wanted to play along. The little extra challenge in there was to use Kraft on your project somewhere. I used it in several ways as you will see below. Kraft uses on this project - background embossed with Fleur De Lis, the ribbon, the brads, and the pattern paper. The stamp is from Scarlet Lime. The ink used is from Rubber Stamp Paint Box (applied with a dauber). Cardstock is Stampin' Up! Pattern Papers are from ki Memories classic prints paper pad.

TFL

T%dles Peeps!

Betty aka ZacksNana

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

A sweet card. I like the bird image a lot!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O