I carry Your heart next to Mine - CCCCA14 & LLWWC23

This sweet Valentine card was pretty easy to put together. I used cardstock from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack. How apropos as it is a pocket/gift card holder. :O)


Inside my card... sentiment is "I carry Your heart next to Mine. Happy Valentine's Day!"
I used Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge#14 & La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge#23 to create my card. Stacey's colors this week are Bashful Blue, Orchid Opulence, Almost Amethyst, and Whisper White. La-La's challenge is to make a gift card holder. I think my little pocket supplies that "holder" space.
Thanks for looking.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Rochelle said…
what a great idea! I love the saying you put on the inside!
Stacey Schafer said…
darling pocket card...looks like a cute girly pants pocket! thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!
Myrt said…
.....gorgeous card, Betty - you clever lady!
Elena said…
What a neat idea with the pocket! Love the pretty papers you chose!
Thank you so much for joining La-La Land Weekly Challenge!
Pam S. said…
I love this! the pocket idea is GREAT! Hope I remember it! tfs!
Pam Going Postal
REally cute card! I love how you brightened up the color pallette a bit! :)
Irina said…
The pocket is such a clever idea!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina
Jane Matsumoto said…
Very cute pocket card! Perfect for a little note or gift card! Thank you for playing along in our gift card holder challenge at La-La Land Crafts! ~ Jane
Kim Y. said…
How sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley