Thursday, January 28, 2010

I carry Your heart next to Mine - CCCCA14 & LLWWC23

This sweet Valentine card was pretty easy to put together. I used cardstock from DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack. How apropos as it is a pocket/gift card holder. :O)


Inside my card... sentiment is "I carry Your heart next to Mine. Happy Valentine's Day!"
I used Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge#14 & La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge#23 to create my card. Stacey's colors this week are Bashful Blue, Orchid Opulence, Almost Amethyst, and Whisper White. La-La's challenge is to make a gift card holder. I think my little pocket supplies that "holder" space.
Thanks for looking.
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

10 comments:

Rochelle said...

what a great idea! I love the saying you put on the inside!

Stacey Schafer said...

darling pocket card...looks like a cute girly pants pocket! thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

Myrt said...

.....gorgeous card, Betty - you clever lady!

Elena said...

What a neat idea with the pocket! Love the pretty papers you chose!
Thank you so much for joining La-La Land Weekly Challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love this! the pocket idea is GREAT! Hope I remember it! tfs!
Pam Going Postal

Katie Ann Brooks said...

REally cute card! I love how you brightened up the color pallette a bit! :)

Irina Blount said...

The pocket is such a clever idea!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Very cute pocket card! Perfect for a little note or gift card! Thank you for playing along in our gift card holder challenge at La-La Land Crafts! ~ Jane

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So clever!!!

Unknown said...

How sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at La La Land Crafts!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O