Saturday, January 23, 2010

Easter Blessings - SSHP15

Well, I've been working on this one since I got up this morning. It came together quite nicely. I think. I am diggin' these pattern papers from Basic Grey's Offbeat Collection. This card was created for Saturday Spotlight's Let the Sunshine In challenge. My inspiration for this card was the little birdie pattern paper. It's just so yummy! The birdie, stroller and handle are all from There She Goes (sentiment is from TSG as well) and the little eggs in the stroller are from Sweet `N Sassy. I used Nesties, and border punches and brads for some texture and dimension. The ribbon and beaded trim just accented it all.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Very, very cute Betty and I love your choice of layout/colors! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight! So glad you liked the challenge ... hope you'll come back next week for more fun!
BTW ... love your blog header/background! Looks awesome!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

So cute and bright! Love Easter Blessings and this is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Betty!! This is just fabulous!! Awesome take on the challenge colors for sure!! Thanks so much for playing along at Saturday Spotlight this week sweetie!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a bright and cheery card! The colors are perfect for the Sat. Spotlight! Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight this week.

Dawn B. said...

I love these colors together..This is perfect for the Saturday Spotlight challenge..Thanks for joining us..

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O