Here are some of the guidelines from St. Jude hospital and a few of Winter's.
* Cards need to be a Valentine theme.
* Cards can't have anything about 'Get Well Soon', 'Feel Better', or anything reminding them of being sick. (Only Valentine Cards)
* Please make cards that can be used for any gender or age.
* Cards must be able to fit into a 4 1/2 X 5 3/4 envelope. (Winter will provide clear envelopes for each card, so there is no need to send one with your card.)
* Please send all cards to Winter at:
Cards for St. Jude
P.O. Box 754
Warren, TX 77664
* You can include a message in the inside, but please remember, nothing reminding them of being sick. (Maybe just a Valentine sentiment.) You can also sign your name and where you are from.
* Winter will be accepting cards for the whole month of January. At the end of the month, she will pick random winners for prizes. She will be adding more prizes, often. The more cards you send, the more times your name goes into the drawing. Let your kids get involved too! :)
* Please send a piece of paper with your name, address, email address, and the amount of cards you sent. (It will help with the drawing.)
* If anyone wants to donate a prize for the drawings, please email Winter with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Below are the three cards I am sending to Winter for St. Jude's Kids.
Betty aka ZacksNana