Sunday, January 24, 2010

PCP CUTTLEBUG-ERS CHALLENGE #57 - Heart & Butterflies


This week's theme is Butterflies and Hearts. I'd love to see what you can create with the cuttlebug hearts and butterflies combo die cut embossing, but you can play along even if you don't have them. Just use any dies/folders you have on hand.

Please tag your photos with: pcpcuttlebug57

Remember to have fun!!!

For my creation I first embossed the Leafy Branches on Whisper White. Then I cut and embossed my butterflies. Next I cut my little hearts with my smallest Spellbinders nestie in both WW and Really Red. I glued the individual pieces together and then randomly placed them, glueing them down. The sentiment was cut; largest die of dark red and smallest die of WW. Then I stamped Forever and Love with my JustRite Stamps. I added some ribbon from Keep In Touch and Voila!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O