Sunday, January 10, 2010

PCP CUTTLEBUG-ERS Challenge #55

Hi There!
This is my first post of the new year and I am pretty excited about this one. I receive a newletters in my in box every week from SplitCoastStampers. Usually there is a technique or design featured. This week's Inkling was all about a technique called FAUX LEATHER. Now I don't have a sample for you yet. Only because I don't have any Versamark™ pads and I don't have the mosaic embossing folder. But as soon as I can get to Hobby Lobby I will get these items and create something for you all to see. In the meantime here is the link to the tutorial and a video you can watch. I love Beate's tutorials and videos. She's AWESOME!

You DO NOT have to make a wallet. In fact, I'd like to see masculine cards. So today's challenge is Faux Leather on a masculine card.
Now go play and remember to have FUN!

Please use the tag: pcpcuttlebug55 when posting your creations.
I'll be posting my sample asap.
Huggies,
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O