Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seamus:

Oh boy! Yesterday was Mike's first day back to work since we got Seamus. He was very busy looking for Mike for the first half of the day. Then the guy came around and dropped the new phone books off on the front porch (I had the inside door open and the storm door closed). When the guy dropped the books on the porch they made a noise and Seamus went bizerk! He ran from the front door through the living room and into the dining room sliding glass door. No harm no fowl. Then he proceeded behind the curtains there and managed to scoot the turtle's tank away from the wall. Then he proceeded into the laundry room and tried to climb on top of my dryer. When he realized he could not get up there he then laid down on the floor in the dark there in front of my washer and dryer. He stayed there until about 3 p.m. Finally I went with his leash to take him outside and he came with me. All the while watching the front door. Guess we have a fraidy cat err... dog on our hands. And I thought he'd be good protection for me during the day while Mike is at work. Yeah right!

I have some cards I worked on for the past 2 days but I can't show them yet. They are for Tenia's (Jazzy's) design team assignment. I will be able to show them on Saturday. In the mean time I will be working on Julee's Mojo card and PriscillaStyles Tuesday challege cards.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

TFR

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O