Friday, February 5, 2010

No horsing around... Prairie Fairy Friday Sketches#5

While browsing around the Prairie Fairy Digital Stamps site, I found this link to their blog and the Prairie Fairy Friday Sketch challenge #5. This is of course another of their adorable images. I added googly eyes and a little metalic heart to his chest. Another of my made up sentiments.
Valentine, No horsing around... I love You! Happy Valentine's Day!
Now, I've been sitting here all darn day. So now I need to get up and go fix me some brunlupper (breakfast, lunch, & supper). :O)

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

10 comments:

Queen La Rubba said...

Betty ~ Just stop'n by to say hello!
This is sooooooo super cute! Love how you gave him googlie eyes!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute.

Cor* said...

This card is just fantastic with the heart chram, googly eyes and sentiment! Excellent. Thanks for joining in at PFF!

Lori said...

Oh this is so cute, I love this image, thanks for joining in with the fairies, good luck!!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Nana! I love it right down to the shiny heart! Ka-ute!

Thanks for entering fairy fun fridays!

Unknown said...

Hey Nana! I fixed your pic for ya and got rid of the green. If you want it email me here and I will send it to ya!

roberta.laliberte@gmailcom

PS is was probably something around the picture that was green that changed the hue!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Too cute! Love the googly eyes and embellishments. Thanks for playing along on Fairy Fun Fridays!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is fabulous I do love that image and your colours are great thank you for joining our challenge at Prairie Fairy

Hugs
Lorraine x

Lori said...

What a great idea adding those googly eyes and I love that gorgeous heart! Super cute card, Betty!!! Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Fun Fridays!
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Kelly said...

Great job Nana, I love the google eyes added to the horse. Thanks for joining the fairies!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O