Friday, March 26, 2010

Let's Get Jiggy! - !COWGIRL UP DIGI STAMPS

Let's get jiggy! - !COWGIRL UP Digi Stamps Design Team Call Image - Lou.
Isn't Lou just too darn cute! She was printed pale pink, then colored with Copics. The pp in the background was torn from my SU catalog that was a RAK from Stacey Schafer. I cut Lou out using my Creative Memories cutting system. Then I cut a scalloped oval (Nestie). I left it in the die and sponged some Fresco chalk dye in Vatican Wine around the inside for a shadowed effect. My sentiment is computer generated using the Curlz MT font. I just thought she looked like she was getting jiggy, sooo... :O)
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE YOUR CARD...YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB...THANKS FOR USING MY STAMP AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK....
HUGS
CJ
COWGIRL UP STAMPS

cheryl said...

HI HUN
just wanted to say love this card so much,great detail love cheryl xx

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O