Friday, March 26, 2010

A NEW LOVE AFFAIR.... JUST received this e-mail


A love note from Amber @ AmberInk.com

"My mom just called and we were both like "Isn't Betty great?" We are fans ;)
Thank you so much for your support. It makes me high.

My very favorite part of this "I own my own store" thing, that I'm starting to get the hang of, is seeing what everyone dreams up. It isn't ever something that I could imagine and it's so exciting to see how my art ends and other people's art starts. If you ever get a chance, we LOVE seeing what you make with Amber Ink.

xoxo,
Amber

Because you're brilliant, not patient. "
......................................................
AmberInk
AmberInklings


Now isn't that just the sweetest thing!
Thanks Amber and Thanks Amber's Mom :O)
NO CHALLENGE JUST FOR FUN!
Contemplative Bunny is from AmberInk. I added the little chickie and the carrot from The Stamping Boutique's The Easter Bunny's Laundry Line.

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Well that is very sweet indeed, and I love that rabbit image! Adorable card Betty!

Ellis said...

Adorable card! =)

Hugs, Elenor

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O