Thursday, March 4, 2010

Love - CCCCA19

LOVE - Stampin' Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 19. Use Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, Bashful Blue, and Very Vanilla. Now I know my card looks a little yellowish. It's my dumb camera. Sometimes it gives everything a blue hue and now it's starting to give everything a yellow hue. If anyone has any good suggestions for taking pictures of cards indoors at night I'd really love to hear them.
My pp is from DCWV The Whimsy Stack (which has a light sahde of blue for the back drop then white lace and white and pink swirlies, the word Love and the bird are all part of the cardstock). The floral border is a Martha Stewart punch. The cardstock is Stampin' Up! The little 3-d flower is an added piece as are the ribbon and the three little cabuchon.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love how you utilized the paper's design with your card. Brilliant!

Stacey Schafer said...

Beautiful! Love this clean design, Betty:) Thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

I take most of my blog pictures at night and I always have to edit them in my photo editing program to brighten them up. If you don't have a program, GIMP is free! I also use a special light...ummmm...an OTT light (or something like that) that gives off natural light.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O