Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring - 2fer - TPE56 & EBAC80


Spring - The Pink Elephant Challenge #56 & Everbody Art Challenge #80. The Pink Elephant challenge was to use a little GREEN in your color combo, maybe I went overboard. :O)
Everbody Art Challenge #80 was to use their sketch. This is another SoftPencil digi image. I colored with Copics. Stamps are from Sweet `N Sassy. Flowers are Bazzill, Petaloo and Prima. I used 2 diff. Martha Stewart border punches: grass and the corners I punched with the half flower. The leaves under the tag are also the grass punch. I just crimped some of the green pp and then punched in a semi circle. I made the lovely bow but felt it was too big and would make my card too busy (broke my heart). Below is the inside of my card. Sentiment is also from Sweet `N Sassy Stamps and it reads: No matter how long the winter, Spring is sure to follow.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful card. I love the zingy papers used.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the sentiment! Thanks for creating with us at TPE!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O