Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pet Sympathy - EBAC82

Pet Sympathy - Everybody Art Challenge #82. I used some various inks on this and stamped with INKADINKADO - 97513 Fall Season stamp for the flourish. The sentiment is from Little Paper Shop - In Loving Memory. It wasn't until I actually looked at my photo on my blog that I realized my rick rack was coming off. You'll be please to know I've got it stuck back on now. I used my Top Note Die and cut the frame into the paw prints cardstock. I used my plain hearts nesties for the heart embellishment (this DCWV decorative cardstock has glitter on it). The image scene was created using my brayer.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

3 comments:

loz said...

Such a beautiful card Baeet. Hugs..Loz

Cindy Haffner said...

Betty this is GORGEOUS.

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wow wonderful card !!! love the fantastic colours.thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
eac-team

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O