Hope your Easter was as blessed as mine!
We made a safe round trip and had a lovely visit with my parents, sister, one daughter and grandson, nephew and two neices.
I want to share with you a new blog award for my dear friend Elizabeth Pujalka (SoftPencil).
Thank YOU so much Elizabterh!!! Now I have to list ten things about me...
• I love my family!
• I am quiet for the most part. I listen and try to absorb it all.
• I create from cardstock and pattern papers out. In other words the image is usually the last thign on my mind.
• I LOVE my grandson, Zackary and Chocolate. (NOT always in that order.) :O)
• I love trying new recipes, especially casseroles.
• My hubs is very sweet to me. We've been married 32 years, 4 months and 6 days.
• I´m a very positive person
• I love challenges; sketches, colors, themes. I'll try them all!
• I love to take long road trips on Sunday.
• I collect; birdhouses, chickens and antique rail road and campfire lanterns.
... and I have to pass this award on to ten friends so here I go!
1. Little Princess Cards
2. Linanna Designs
3. Paper Love Affair
4. Mag's Little Things
5. The Paper Artist's Boutique
6. Dana's House of Cards
7. Jazzy's Paper Designs
9. Hog Wild
10. Crafting Life's Pieces
Ok, so I got 10! But I think that's pretty good. Actually there are so many more awesome bloggers out there for me to just go with 10. But I'd be here for days trying to list them all. :O)
Congratulations to all of you! Thanks for always being so inspiring.
Betty aka ZacksNana
Hello There! Well it's 2018 and today I post my first card creation in this new year. Below is a card I made for my Uncle Dud. You s...
Gelli Plate with Tim Holtz Distress inks, Stampin' Up! and Reverse Confetti stamps. Ranger liquid pearls. TFL T%dles Peeps! ...
Recently my cousin, Pat asked me to create a card for her granddaughter Kaley. Pat told me Kaley likes horses and the color green. She ...
My sweet stamping friend Debbie Angelle sent me the die cuts you see on my card. I put them together to create this card. I am posting i...