Saturday, April 3, 2010

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT !!!!

STAYS ON TOP - Scroll down to see more recent posts.
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT !!!! You want to play in the challenge this week? All you have to do is create a card, scrapbook page or a project and put it in InLinkz by April 3, 2010 no later then 6pm MST if you want to be eligible for the prize(chosen at random) or the Guest Designer(the DT will choose their favorite card). Have fun and Happy Creating!!!

Easter Blessings - Jazzy's Paper Designs#5. Below is the CD cover we used for inspiration. Very colorful and spring like don't you think?
You may recognize this card from a week back. I had made it using Jazzy's cd inspiration but the card was for SketchForYouToTry#32. The floral cardstock is from DCWV The Crafty Stack. The image is from The Stamping Boutique. The cross is from Spellbinders. I used the Peony Nesties to cut my half circle in Jen's sketch. I also matted my image with a piece I cut with a smaller peony die. I added some flowers and buttons with ribbon and twine. My little heart was picked up on Sunday in a little boutique in Quinlan, TX called Ray Lai Lane. On Jen's sketch there was a large ribbon or border on one side. I used 4 different pieces of ribbon to create this element. Kaiser Rhinestones add a little bling to my Easter fairy and her 'dust'. Image is colored with Copics in shades of pink, purple, orange and red.
Now you may have noticed in the title of this post I am sponsoring Jazzy's challenge this week. Below is a pic of what I am giving away to one lucky winner!
Included in this candy:
18 sheets of 12 x 12 pattern paper (k i memories)
4 sheets 8.5 x 11 sheets cardstock
3 large glittery flowers from Petaloo
Flair - buttons
k i memories - 2 spools of ribbon
3 tags
4 hanks of ribbon
1 library pocket with 2 library cards
2 The Paper Studio - Bubble-A-Bilities (typewriter keys & green clear bubble stickers)
Sunkissed Stickers - Our Craft Lounge
Bag of bits, beads ,baubles and buttons, clips, flowers and chipboard (not pictured)

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Jazzy's Paper Designs Design Team Member

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Lovin' your card!!!!

scrap_in_time said...

Great card! Love your gift for the challenge.

Jennifer said...

Hi Betty! Love your card! So many fun elements to it and it balances out very well! This will be a wonderfully cheerful Easter Greeting! Great prize you're offering too!! Wish I could be eligible!

hugs,
Jennifer L

Anonymous said...

WOW! Betty, your card is just adorable sweetie!! I sure do love that image!! :) Your coloring is so sparkly, pretty and Spring-like!! TFS! HUGS

Vickie Kertz said...

Betty, I tried the challenge you recommended. Your card was a great inspiration. Love all the elements.

Brooke said...

Great Easter card Betty. Love the colors. That cd cover is cool too.
Hugs,
Brooke B.

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you for the comment :) I hope you can get the chance to play along in my weekly challenges for blog candy!!!

Gayle said...

Love your blog...you should have tons more people here! I am going to post this to a local group that I crop with. Great Blog Candy you are offering. Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

Gayle Taylor
gaylememories@sbcglobal.net

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your card Betty, great details.

Trish D said...

Ok Betty I did it :) just for you..

Love your card btw :))))

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O