Thursday, April 1, 2010

Contemplative doggie - PPC-CC6

Contemplative doggie - Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo #6 - Always Artichoke, Dusty Durango and Mellow Moss. If you frequent my blog you'll notice this is this little doggies 2nd appearance. Before it was just the brayer-ed image. Now he's all dressed up! I wanted to finish him because he looked so sad just sitting on my desk top all naked and everything. So now he's got some layers of cardstock behind him and some brads and a ribbon. I thought he was good before but I really felt he needed something! So I gave him a little embellishment. :O)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Basic Black
Designer Paper: Chatterbox - Happy Flourish
Stamps - Inkadinkadoo, Imaginisce
Signo Gel Pen
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O