Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sympathy - PCPCUTTLEBUG68

Ok, I thought I'd get this week's challenge posted early. I have finally gotten ahead of the game for once. Don't count on it lasting though. :O)
This week I would like you to use Shapeabilities dies as a stencil.
I started out with my Top Note die. I cut 2. Then I trimmed along the dashes on the first one. I took the trimmed piece and brayered with Mellow Moss, then Glorious Green. Then I turned the piece around and brayered Glorious Green, Only Orange and Barely Banana.
Then, I die cut my cross out of a piece of white cardstock. Then I taped my Shapeabilities cross die on that piece of cardstock. Using the die and cardstock as a stencil. I sponged over the entire cross with Basic Black. I also sponged/tapping along the edges. I took the second Top Note die cut piece and matted my image. I matted all of that on a piece of black cardstock to which I added some eyelets to the corners. Matted it all on orange cardstock. Remember to tag your creations pcpcuttlebug68

Hopefully I haven't confused you too terribly with my description. If you don't have any Shapeabilites just use a Nestie or Borderabilites as your stencil.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Myrt said...

....lovely card Betty and the Brayer part is beautiful as well. I'm not sure I understand what to do but even if it isn't right, I'll come up with something. (lol)

Trish D said...

Lovely Betty, think I can do this. well will give it a try :) It maybe tomorrow as at the moment am in pain from yesterday still.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O