Birthday Surprise - MOJO137

Birthday Surprise - MOJO137. I liked this sketch a lot. It was a little challenging at first but then I tweaked it to make it work for my project. The punched colored pieces are paint chips. I knew I wanted to work in the pink/purple family so I chose some colors in the mauve range. My stamps are from Verve's Birthday Surprise set. It was the very first Verve set I ever purchased and if you could see how ink stained they are then you'd know how much I REALLY love them. The tissue paper flower is one of the three I created for my Cuttlebug challenge this week. I purchased this new tag punch because I loved the shapes and I was getting 2 fer 1. I colored my balloons with my Permapaque' markers (pink, purple and silver).
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Cindy Haffner said…
FABULOUS job on the mojo sketch Betty.
Holly said…
oh your flower is great! Love these colors Betty!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley