Courage - SNB5

Courage * Wait on the LORD, be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, waith on the LORD. Psalm 27:14 - Stretch N Bubbles sketch challenge #5. I love this little teapot from Stretch N Bubbles. It's so cute and you can make it bright and cheery with the colors you choose. The Copics used: G14 and YG23 for the leaves and stems, Y11 for the teapot body, R29 for the cherries, R05 for the dots and C1 for the shadow. My sentiment is a digital from Sweet N Sassy's encouragement sentiments. Ribbon is from Stampin' Stacey, it's a Stampin' Up! ribbon but it's a giftie from Stacey. :O) Thank You Stacey! The designer papers are Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffet collection.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Lori said…
Oh Betty, this is AWESOME! I love the bright and cheery colors you used. Thanks for playing along with the SNB Sketch Challenge.
Holly said…
What a wonderful card to send to someone needing encouragement! Bright and cheery!
Kathryn B said…
love your teapot great colors! You did a great job with this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along this week!
Monika Reeck said…
Woow Betty I love your tea pot too...very great take on the sketch..I am joining this challenge too from SNB would you mind to see my blog...many thanks before...hugs, Monika

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley