Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thinking of You - Card for Our Troops

Thinking of You - Cards for Our Troops Operation Write Home. Recently I joined a group of crafters from all over the country in creating cards for our troops to use to send to their loved ones back home. Part of my honor in being a member of this organization is to send a letter from home to any soldier. So I decided to add this card with my letter. I don't know who that soldier will be, but I am hoping my little digital image will make them smile knowing that we folks back home are thinking of them and wishing them a successful mission and a safe and speedy return home.
My image for this card was created by me, ZacksNana. I colored the image using PaintShopPro. I punched holes on either side of my tree and added eyelets to run my yellow ribbon through. There are stickers used to decorate my card from Pink Paislee's Made in the USA collection.
I am entering this in The Spotted Chick's That's Krafty Thursday #29 challenge to use kraft paper.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!

2 comments:

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a great and tough card. Superb Job on this one.
On http://shellysimages.blogspot.com I'm running a challenge for the first time. I would be honored if you would make a card and join this challenge with us.
Thanks
xxx

The Spotted Chick said...

Oh Betty, aren't you clever!! Love the eyelets on either side of the tree for "TIE A YELLOW RIBBON ROUND THE OLD OAK TREE!" OMG, I'll be singing that all day!! What a wonderful card and a FABULOUS cause. No doubt, this will bring a smile to one lucky soldier's face. Thank you so much for entering my That's Krafty Thursday challenge. {{{hen hugs}}}

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O