Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thinking of You - PPCCC15

Thinking of You - Picture Perfect Creative Color Challenge #15 - old olive (green), chocolate chip (brown), blush blossom (pink). It's been a while since I played in one of their color challenges but I love this color combo, so I went right to work. All cardstock is American Crafts. I used the Fleur De Lis embossing folder. The sentiment and image are from Stampin' Up! The corduroy brad is from Zva and the flower is from s e i. I used the rectangle and deckled rectange labels from Spellbinders.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

7 comments:

Gina said...

Fabulous "classy" card Betty, and your right it is a lovely colour combi!
Love as always Gina x x x

Anonymous said...

Love your card Betty!!

Tamie said...

Betty, I like your elegant card. It is very beatiful! I love the image and your layout, they match so well together. Your bow and button are fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us this week! Wonderful card.

Tamie - PPC-Creator

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I just love that button!!!!!!

Your creation is just perfect with the colous this week.

Thanks for playing along.

Trish - PPC Creator

Allison said...

That embossed background really makes everything pop! Beautiful work!!

Allison - PPC Creator

Jackie said...

Really love that embossed background, thanks for playing with PPC!

Debbie said...

So pretty, Betty! I {heart} that pink embossed background paper you added to your design! Thanks for joining us this week at PPC :)

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O