Thursday, July 29, 2010

Feliz Cumpleanos - Molly in Spring(SoftPencil)

Feliz Cumpleanos - Molly in Spring - another SoftPencil Designs digi. Isn't Molly just precious! This is one of the sweetest little girl images from Elizabeth and a treat to color!!! Again I used my American Crafts markers and colored both the Molly image and the Spanish version of Happy Birthday. On the front of my card, Molly is popped up on dimensionals and then placed on a smaller folded cardstock with the Feliz Cumpleanos sentiment adhered inside. Then on the larger main white card portion inside I place a birthday sentiment. The Felties are from basic Grey.
Be sure to check out the creations of my fellow SoftPencil design team members (click in my sidebar).
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work as always Betty!!hugs!!

Cat said...

Just adorable! I love this image too!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute!!

Larissa said...

Gorgoeus card betty! I love the felt flower.

Hugs,
Larissa

Kerry said...

CUTE!!! Love how you put the birthday sentiment inside, so clever. You go girl! :)

Michelle said...

Oh Betty what a wonderful card! Love how it opens...very cool!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O