you're the cherry on top - CTD103

you're the cherry on top - ColorThrowDown #103 - certainly celery, river rock and riding hood red. I don't own any river rock or riding hood red. So I got as close as I could to the colors. My stamps are from CupCardsToGo for the month of July. I stamped the cherry images on parchment and matted on some red dp from American Crafts. Then I matted all that onto some cardstock as close to river rock as I could find. My focal image of the cherries was stamped twice and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. They are raised up on foam adhesives. I colored the images with my American Crafts STAMP markers. Then I stamped the image randomly on my parchment cardstock to create the backdrop. Ribbon is a remnant from my stash.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Broni said…
So cute! Love the popped up cherries! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Throwdown!
WhiteRacoon said…
Love the cherries! Yummy ;)
What a fun little flower border to go with your cherries.
VERY cute! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley