Sunday, August 1, 2010

Masculine - PCPCuttlebug80

Hello it's me again!

I think this week will be a fun challenge. It's not hard at all and if you can understand my instruction then it'll be a piece of cake! Can you believe we are on #80?!!
This week I was out to try to mix an old technique with a new one. But I just ended up with an old technique ramped up a little bit. For this challenge you are going to emboss using any of your patterned embossing folders on both cardstock and a piece of metal. I chose the Fleur De Lis. Emboss both your cardstock and your metal. For my card I chose black cardstock and copper for my metal. I sanded the copper. Then I rubbed some Encore! Copper Metallic ink on my cardstock. Next I cut three of the copper Fleur De Lis out and popped them up on foam adhesives in random places. My ombray ribbon is copper and blue in color so I chose a piece of Pacific Point blue cardstock as my matte.


If you'd like to play along just go to http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/thecuttlebugers/forum/topics/cuttlebug-challeng-80! Remember to keep it fun and tag your photos: pcpcuttlebug
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O