Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello Again, Hello...

Two days out from surgery and I am feeling 75% better. Still sore in spots, but the back and neck pain is all gone now. I have even reconciled myself to drinking those nasty protein shakes without being a grumpy monkey. So keep the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes coming. They are working!!!
Love To All,
Betty

P.S. My PPC-CC card is scheduled for Saturday July 24th early morning. I had totally forgotten, I did it last week before I got so sick.

T%dles Peeps!

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Glad you're feeling better Betty!

Sarah A said...

Hope you're feeling 100% real soon Betty. Take care of yourself and listen to your body if it tells you to rest (sorry that is the nurse in me giving orders to patients).

Sarah x

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better!
Hugs,
Peggy

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O