Monday, July 26, 2010

New FlowerPower Images from Zack'sNana's Creative Imagination

Hi There:
I don't normally announce my image releases but since I haven't been able to sit at the computer desk for a while, I decided to draw!
So I took my pad and pencil and black Sharpie marker in hand and started to draw some new flower images. I hope you enjoy them. If you'd like to purchase them they are available in my etsy shop. Just check out the link in my side bar.
So without further adeu here are the new flowers in my FLOWERPOWER COLLECTION:
flowerpower9

flowerpower10

flowerpower11

flowerpower12

flowerpower13
and last but not least

flowerpower14

So if you see something you like, dash on over to my etsy because there are limited supplies on these.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O