Summer Sun - PPC-CC23

As Guest Designer for Picture Perfect Creations this is my last creation. But that doesn't mean I won't still be playing along in their challenges. No sir! I enjoy the color challenges. Esp. Megan's, they always challenge me because I usually work with bright primary colors and Megan makes me think outside the box with the combos she comes up with. :O) It's been great fun working on the color challenges at Picture Perfect Creations and the DT is sooo talented! Thanks to Megan and her wonderful team of ladies, it's been a pleasure.
Deets: 
I stamped the sunflower image in summer sunshine ( it only took me 6 tries to finally get a good image). I heat embossed clear embossing powder.
Now, if you like challenges, esp. color challenges please join them all, over at PPC-CC for some color inspiration, a fun challenge and a terrific prize!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
This is sooooo pretty!!
Sandy said…
Wow Betty this is GORGEOUS!! It looks like an amazing piece of wall art!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley