Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TEXAS Tues-Step & CSBZNTS14

This is my Texas Tues-Step card and my card for my CardSketchesByZacksNana Trish Davey Sunday Sketches #14. I've really been enjoying Tues-Steppin' with Libby and the rest of the Posse. I made my own bandana looking background using the Wanted Stamp set from Stampin' Up! Then I stamped my horse from the same set with Versa Mark and heat embossed. Then I inked the stamp with white and stamped over the previous image to create a shadow.
Be sure to check out the POSSE in my sidebar. If you Texas Tues-Step, we'd love to see what you create. Please go to Libby's blog and add your direct link.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

That horse turned out awesome.

Holly Young said...

Wonderful card! Love your embossed horse! Been a while since I've visited so I'm off to see what I've missed!

Anonymous said...

Love the embossed horse!

loz said...

Beautiful card Betty and the background paper is fantastic..Hugs..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O