let your wings unfold - FS120

let your wings unfold
Friday Sketchers Challenge #120 sponsored by Lauretta's Digital Stamps. My image is from Cocoa Studios - simply sweet graphics. The dps and are from a CupCardsToGo kit. I used the Victoria ef on the light greenish yellow cardstock. Ribbon is from i{heart}papers. Sentiment is from a Keep In Touch kit. Cardstock is from American Crafts. I colored the image with Copics.
I flipped the sketch (sort of).

Now I am off to call the groomers to see if I can get Seamus in for a trim. He's looking a little "ruff" around the edges... :O)

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

Comments

Holly said…
Gosh you are hard to keep up with! You create cards faster than I can come visit to see what you made! This is such a cheery little card! Love the red bird! Seamus looks so cute!
Monika Reeck said…
cute dog Betty and cute card too...lovely Ribbon..

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley