Wednesday, September 22, 2010

PEACE - DDSB25

PEACE - DigiDoodles Shop's Best Challenge #25. For my card I used the Winter Window digital image from DigiDoodles Shop. I colored my imge using both a computer program and my Copics. I highlighted the showy bits with my Signo Gel Pen. The deer is a stamp from Layers of Color set called Reindeer Waltz. I stamped him with my Versa Mark pad and then used gold embossing powder and heat embossed. I punched it out using my 1" round punch. Punched a little hole and added some gold thread to hang it as a tag on the curtain. I added some silver gel pen to the curtains and then I hand wrote the word PEACE and punched it out and added a little black cs for a matte. I punched some holes in the glittered scallops across the bottom of my card. Then I called it a day.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O