Thursday, September 23, 2010

Friendship - SP5

Here's where I started.
Then I used the houndstooth embossing folder and a little sanding block. I am featuring SoftPencil's - My Best Friend image this week. Don't they make a cute couple? :O) This little dog is one of my all time favorite images from Liz's collection.  
I colored the image with my
American Crafts - 62608 Leaf
Copics - e11, e31, e37, bg09, bg34
I highlighted the little girl's cheeks with my white Signo Gel Pen.

Be sure to check out the creations of the rest of the DT.
Kerry - DT Coordinator
Anne-Marije
Audrey
Betty ME
Cat Darling
Dawn
Fink
Larissa
Lisa
Mary
Melissa
Michelle

See yall with a NEW SoftPencil digi next week!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

8 comments:

loz said...

Love the embossing and the image is so cute Betty..Loz

Lisa Atha said...

Cute card, like the distressing of the dry embossing.

Hugs, Lisa

Cat said...

How cute! Love the ruffled ribbon!

Michelle said...

The background is very cool! Great card!

Larissa said...

Great card!

Hugs,
Larissa

Elizabeth P said...

I love every detail on your card Betty! You made a pretty card!

Kerry said...

Betty, love the super cool background!! Fun!! Have a fabulous weekend!

Anne-Marije said...

I really like this one...
xxx Anne-Marije

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O