Monday, October 4, 2010

Baskets,Witches and Cupcakes, Oh My! - CCIC

Baskets, Witches and Cupcakes, Oh My! - Softpencil Designs - the little witch and the cupcakes are from the Cupcakes Collection.

This little gift was created for the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges and they gave us this little pumpkin cupcake as our inspiration.   
Now if you like digital images stop on by SoftPencil's shop. And if you like a challenge, pop on over to CupCakes Inspirations Blog and play along!!!

The little basket printable is from Creations by AR.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

4 comments:

loz said...

Super YUMMY Betty. Your colours are fantastic..Loz

Anonymous said...

OOOH I love this!! What a darling image and yummy treat girl!! :)

Holly Young said...

Darling card Betty! I love the cupcake sprinkles you used!

Ellis said...

Those are beautiful, I checked out the template but the free offer was up! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O