Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Chanukah - 4CCC8

Happy Chanukah - 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge #8 - use their sketch. I used the last of my Chanukah stickers on this. But this Blueberry Crisp doubled sided dp from Stampin' Up! really accents this image. I added some grey cardstock with some shiney blue cs and the printed ribbon just brought it all together. To make the ribbin in the center I cut a piece of the dp 1/8 x 6". Then I cut another piece approx. 2" wide and punched my decorative border. Then I layered the border piece behind the white ribbon and the narrow 1/8" wide piece on top. I punched two little squares of the dp and flanked them either side of my menorrah.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Great JOB!! Love the colors, and your take on the sketch, come back again Thursday. WTG!!

Leanne DT 4 Crafty Chicks

Tamie said...

Wow, Betty you sure made my sketch pop! You really worked the colors and layout to make an AMAZING CARD! The ribbo is perfect! Thanks for creating a card with my sketch and for playing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O