Sunday, October 24, 2010

Merry Christmas - CCC47


Hi There:
This card was created using my friend, Trish's sketch for my sketch group on Yahoo. I created this card for the challenge at Christmas Card Challenges Week #47. The challenge of course was to make a Christmas card, but somewhere on the card we had to use flower(s).
I mixed some older Stampin' Up! products with some newer ones. I think I did a pretty good job of following Trish's sketch.
Don't forget to check out my Scavenger Hunt, there's prizes to be awarded on Nov. 1st.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana

2 comments:

StephC said...

Your card is wonderful Betty! The image is just darling. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Anonymous said...

So cute, love that image! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Christmas Card Challenge!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O