A little note of Thanks - MOJO165

This is a mish mash of things to make a card for a Thank You. A friend hosted my grandson Zackary's birthday party at her home this past Saturday. And there were 15-20 children in attendance! What a saint!
Anyhoo, this is for Na'deen. Thanks hon so much!

I used my Cricut to cut the flourish frame. It's from cartridge #29-0542 Home Accents


Stampin' Up! products:
dp - love letters
stamps - whimsical words (inside sentiment), circle of freinds, cottage garden, always
inks - basic black, cherry cobbler
cs- very vanilla, basic black

other: Cricut, ribbon and brads

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

Comments

Lovely card!!! I'd love to know how you made the pretty floral flourish border around the rectangle. It's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
Colorado Crafter - I tried to reply to you on your blog but the link was broken.

I used my Cricut to cut the flourish frame. It's from cartridge #29-0542 Home Accents

Thanks for your comments...
Jessi said…
Great card! I love the bird and the colors.
Thanks so much!! I have a Cricut Expression that I've never used so it looks like I need to learn to use it! I have quite a few cartridges, but not that one yet. Thanks so much!! (cocrafter@gmail.com)
Beautiful flourish frame and card love the colors!!! I'm a new follower:)
Hugs,
Norma
This is just gorgeous. Love your collage of items. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!
Lea L. said…
This is very pretty! I love the red bird you stamped to it! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥
Ellis said…
Wonderful card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley