Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yo-Da Man! Zack's 7th Birthday~~~

Yoda Cake  &  Just one of the 100+ photos taken of the Happy Birthday Boy!
That is Zack's buddy Josiah on the left in the lime green shirt and Alex on the right. I got tons of compliments on my Yoda. I was disappointed in how he turned out myself. But he seemed to be a hit with everyone; children and grownups alike.

I've been making my grandson, Zackary's birthday cakes since he turned 3. As soon as I find pictures I will add them to this post.

Zack's 6th birthday party was at the ice skating rink in College Station. This was his cake.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun how can you be disapointed this is just brilliant gosh I could never do anyting like this,hugs cheryl xxx

loz said...

Great Pic's Betty..Love the Yoda Cake...Loz

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a fun party!! Looks like he had a great time!! Happy B-Day!! HUGS

Ellis said...

I would have loved to get a Yoda cake, great work! =) He looks like a happy 7 year old! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O