Sunday, December 19, 2010

Home for Christmas - CCC2011-3 Travel

This week the Christmas Card Challenge#3 is holiday travel. Although the sentiment says, "I'll be home for Christmas" it's only partially true. Well, I will be at my physical home, but our family won't be making the trek to Louisiana to be with my parents for Christmas and my grandson, Zack will be spending this Chirstmas with his dad. So we won't have him with us until Dec. 26th. So my {heart} will be away from home this Christmas.
This is two of Ward's digis clipped together to make one image. I love this VW bug and the little lady all dressed up for the holidays just seemed to work together perfectly. I added the Cherry Cobbler cs embossed in the Elegant Lines ef. The sentiment is computer generated by me. Image is colored with Stampin' Up! markers and some glitter pens as well as a little Signo White Gel to add some highlights.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way too cute! Have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for playing along with us again this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O