Joy - CCC2011#1

Joy to the World, the Lord has come!!! - Christmas Card Challenges 2011 #1 - Monochromatic. I tried, honestly I did. But there was just too many distractions to keep it mono. I got pretty darned close though, I think. My card is made up of reds, pinks and white with some silver thrown in for glitz-y measure!
Where to begin with the deets???
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
DP - Stampin' Up! paper pack 6 X 6 In Colors
Stamps - Stampin' Up! Joy is from Delightful Decorations (stamp set)

I used the Top Note die to cut the Cherry Cobbler cardstock into a frame for my DPs. I used three patterns in the pink set to create the piece to go inside the frame (you can't see them all but there are 3). Then I punched the Acanthus leaf in Cherry Cobbler and Blushing Bride to frame my image and I wove the leaves together to give it that laced together effect. I colored the image and added some ribbon and silver rhinestones. Voila!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX 

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
So love this card Betty!!! Awesomeness!!!
StephC said…
I think you did an awesome job with the monochromatic theme. I love it! So glad you joined us for another CCC!
*Vicki* said…
Such a gorgeous card!! Love the festive layout!!HUGS
cardcrazy said…
Beautiful job with the challenge this week! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley