Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MOJO168 & PPC-CC41

MOJO MONDAY #168 and  Picture Perfect Creations - Color Combo#41 -- Cajun Craze, Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler and So Saffron. The focal point piece was cut from SU Deck the Halls collection dp with a peony die. Then I traced that die and cut around it to make a matte for my focal piece. I used some Layers of Color stencils and my Stampin' Up! inks - Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzaz, and Cherry Cobbler to daube some color on the So Saffron dp.
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the sketch Betty!! I love this!!HUGs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun holiday card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Sandy said...

What a cool card! I love that die that you used! Thanks for joining us at PPC this week and rocking those colors! Hope to see you again next week Betty!

Tamie said...

AWESOME CARD Betty! You rocked both of these challenges. I love how you used our colors this week for a christmas card. I love all of your little details and really the paper you used rocks! Thanks so much for joining us this week! Hope you are able to join us again next week Betty! Your creations are always amazing.

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O