Friday, December 10, 2010

PCPCUTTLEBUG-ERS Challenge #96 lace & pearls

Since I was supposed to have surgery this past week, the ladies who normally play along with my PCPCuttlebug-ers challenges have been taking turns posting new challenges. This past Sunday Jeanette Hedben created the challenge - use lace and pearls. If you'd like to play along just click HERE.

Here's mine! I used the Ornamental Iron ef (my lace) and some dps from Stampin' Up! run through the bug with the Top Note die. These are very CAS. I had to come up with a quick gift for my grandson, Zack's teacher for Christmas. I made a total of 8 cards. I cut the pieces of dp in half after I ran them through with the Top Note. I didn't have purple and red pearls so I used rhinestones. But I used copper on the orange and pink on the pink.
Great challenge Jeanette.



TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

1 comment:

loz said...

Very Lovely Betty..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O