I think I'm on a roll!!!

Another magazine inspired creation. So simple, so pretty! Stamp you sentiment FIRST!
Then just punch ovals from 4 pastel colors of cardstock; Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Almost Amethyst and emboss with various embossing folders. Layer each color two yellow in the back one centered on top; follow this procedure for each color. Add some twine to matching buttons and I adhered my with my Tombow glue.
Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy!
TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

Comments

Holly said…
Very cute! They would look like hearts with just two ovals!
Renee said…
this is really cute. I love the embossing and the buttons. To stinkin cute! I think it would make a great spring/easter card with the colors. Great job. Hugz n blessings.
Loz said…
Beautiful card Batty..Hugs..Loz
That is so simple yet very pretty. Buttons really make cards perfect. Nice idea!

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley