Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More fun with PUNCHES!!!

Who says you have to always center your punches? Sometimes, just sometimes offset is prettier!
I had this Damask sticker lying around and I had already adhered it to the basic black cardstock. So I decided to dig it out of my stash and create something with it.
Sorry, I can't remember who makes it. BUT if you have some pink ink and a lovely stamp you could probably accomplish this with no trouble.
Back to the punches; the theme of this post...
I used a 2 inch scalloped oval punch (Blushing Bride) and a 2 x 1 3/8 inch oval punch (Whisper White). I placed the oval punched WW at the very top of the scalloped oval.  Then I punched with my slotted punch and ran my ribbon. With the WW oval high like it is, I could stamp my sentiment below.

Get creative with your punches. Remember, nothing is etched in stone somewhere that says, "punches should always be centered". Hope you'll try this.
Have a terrific day!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O