Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Easter Blossoms - JFF

Don't know why this has a blue hue. But anyway, this is the Easter Blossoms set (122057 Clear, 121905 Wood). The little girl is stamped in Versa Mark clear ink onto a glossy cardstock. Then she is heat embossed with WHITE embossing powder. Then I sponged Cameo Coral and Regal Rose all over her going lightly across the bottom and heavier across the mid to upper portion of the background. Then I stamped the flowering branch in this same set in Versa Mark and heat embossed with White embossing powder. I followed the same sponging effect over the branches. I stamped Happy Easter sentiment in Versa Mark on Crumb Cake cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I totally LOVE this card!!! Thanks to Deb Segler for showing me how to make it! Loves Ya Girl!

Remember to order this set before March 30 and if you order $50 or more you get a FREE SET!

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O