got fish? = CTD135

This week at ColorThrowDown #135 the combo is black, red, cream and yellow. I CAN handle this! Unfortunately for  you this is a retired Stampin' Up! set. But aren't these kitties just too stinkin' cute! I stamped them in Basic Black ink and then I used the Water Color Pencils #101879 with my Blender Pen #102845 to soften the colors. It's kind of hard to see but I studded the 'big cat's' colar with some little red and gold stickers. I used the Top Note die #113463 to cut the Basic Black cardstock matte. I matted the whole scene on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. The tag for my handwritten sentimen was created using a portion of the large petal of the Blossom Petals Extra Large Punch. Then I ran the side of my Cherry Cobbler marker all around the edge of the tag.

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

Comments

Broni said…
I love that cat image! How cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Color Throwdown!
Loz said…
Sooo adorable Betty..Loz

Popular posts from this blog

RAK from Debbie Angelle

Happy Birthday Kaley