Saturday, April 2, 2011

Taste the Rainbow -----

 Starting in the top left hand corner -
1. Stamp set The Nicest Things #117036 & Easter Blossoms #122057.
2.To the right of that is Blueberry Crisp dsp #117395 & Play Date dsp #117168.
3.Next to that one on it's right; the black and gold is stamp set Timeless Treasures #118748 and Basic Black cardstock. 
4.To the front and on the left I matted Cherry Cobbler 5" square cardstock on top of 5.25" square light grey and the light grey on top of a 5.5" square piece of palest yellow. The stamp used on it was Create A Cupcake #121915.
5. Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White cardstock. I punched the flower with the Blossom Petals Extra - Large Punch using Springtime Vintage dsp #121782.

Below is a very simple card I designed using Crumb Cake cardstock (Sahara Sand or River Rock would also work for this) and I stamped from Hostess Set #118474 using Early Espresso ink. I added a piece of Chocolat Chip stitched grosgrain ribbon I pinch pleated twice then adhered to the cardstock.


These last 2 were created using RETIRED stamps from Stampin' Up! but they were just tooo darn cute for me not to use them. They were both stamped in Basic Black ink then handcolored using both SU Watercolor Pencils #101879 and SU Watercolor Crayons #120949.
 NOTE* on the got milk? card I used a portion of the Blossom Petals Punch (largest petal) to make my sentiment tag.

These were all created in a 24 hour period at a sleepover at my gal pal Deb Segler's house. All of these were designed by me and I'd love to help you CASE them. If you have any questions about any of my cards or you are in dire need of any of the stamps, punches, inks, or cardstock I used in their creation, please feel free to e-mail me. If you are of a mind to and you want to you can shop for these products at http://www.bettystampstx.stampinup.net/

TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX

No comments:

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O