Sunday, May 1, 2011

happy father's day - JFF - worst critic

Sometimes, I can be my own worst critic. But once this card was completed, I just kept thinking I could have done a better job with the sun in the upper right hand corner. I like everything else about this card, but that one corner just chaps my hide! Have you ever seen a straight line of distinction between the sun and the blue of the sky? No! Neither have I. But what's done is done. I will have to chalk that one up to experience and say, "I'll do better next time." Still I wanted to share. If you've ever had a dissappointment moment like mine I'd love to hear about it. Just leave me a comment. How did you handle it? Did you simply let it go like I did or did you start all over again from scratch. I'm just wondering, you know, inquiring minds want to know.


TFL
T%dles Peeps!
Betty aka ZacksNana
Betty Stamps TX (SHOP)

1 comment:

loz said...

It is beautiful Betty You are your own worst critic.. If my is a shocker I usually put it away where no one can see it..LOL..Loz

Miscellaneous

Graduation 2018 O